Your health and safety is of paramount importance to our organizations! Concerns with the unpredictability of COVID-19 and the threat of infection have given us pause in plans to re-open registration. It is still our intention and hope to hold our joint conference April 1-4, 2021 if conditions improve. In an abundance of caution we have decided to delay new registrations for now. We are keeping a close eye on the pandemic, related research and the evolving guidance offered by scientific standards so that we may make an informed decision in the best interest of our attendees and presenters. In the meantime, please take good care of yourselves, your loved ones, and your communities. You are precious beyond measure. May you be safe and be well.